Thursday, February 21, 2008

Time for a picture over the ocean that seperates the US from Europe

So, since I was either too lazy or too technologically inhibited to post any pictures overseas, then I'll repent with a daily slideshow here.


1.21.08
This first picture was taken in the belly of a Delta Airlines plane in the bathroom somewhere over Nova Scotia. It's a little fuzzy because as you know, I refuse to use a flash. I was very happy and excited when this was taken. I think at the time I was also thinking about how easy it was to leave the country. All you have to do is buy a plane ticket and go. It helps if you have a destination and some plans, but I'm still amazed at how simple the whole process is.



2.18.08
This picture was taken at Atlanta's Hartsfield Jackson Airport on the day of my return to American soil. I was waiting for my bags at the carousel. Notice the growth of facial hair and limp haircut. I'm not smiling with teeth because they all fell out in Paris. I have no teeth.

More to come tomorrow.

No comments: